Friday 1 June 2012

50 th anniversary

Well today is the 50 th. anniversary of the day I married my very best friend. We have been blessed all these years with a wonderful, wonderful life, two loving daughters,two great son-in-laws and five super grandchildren, that   show us so much love.

Opps!! someone is at the door be back later.

I'm back and it's June 9 th. We were surprised by our wonderful family  with a party, it was so great to see so many good friends, old and new. After the party we went on a little holiday, the following are some pictures I took at this time.

Dear Little Old House Surrounded by Wild Flocks

Note The Little Baby Chipmunk Watching Me Take Pictures From His Stump

This is Where We Had Lunch At Walker Falls

And This Is My Honey At Ingles Falls
We Came Home To This Beautiful Rainbow,God Is Good


Our Lovely Anniversary Cards


I read a quote this morning that I thought very inspiring.

"The most extraordinary thing I have ever known is,
One ordinary man and one ordinary woman and their ordinary children"

Having been married to one ordinary man for the past fifty years who helped me raise our two ordinary
children, it is nice to think we might be extraordinary.

Something I have observed over my lifetime, that I fine very extraordinary, is many, many ordinary men and women, who, due to many different circumstances, have stepped up to the plate and are helping to lovingly raise someone else' s  ordinary children.     


Please note that neither the author, nor I, mean ordinary in the negative sense of  the word.


























Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. 50 years!! Congratulations -- something to be very proud of (especially today when many people 'pack it in' when things get tough) -- hope you're able to celebrate in style with the one you love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment.
      Blessings from Ontario
      Bernice

      Delete

Another blog design by
Cottage Remnant